You will be joining eGENTIC, a pioneer and global leader in B2C lead generation.
We are looking for a dynamic & high-performing Sales Manager for our Malaysia Team.
Reporting to the Country Manager, this role is responsible for acquiring new client in Malaysia and also managing portfolio of existing clients with full responsibility for retaining and growing these accounts.
If you are an individual motivated by sales targets and passionate about hunting new business, we believe that you will be the right fit in the fast-growing Digital & Direct Marketing industry.
You will enjoy a competitive salary with attractive commissions for each client you bring in.
- Competitive Basic Salary plus exciting commission structure
- 5 days working week. Currently both in-office and work from home
- Centrally located office with easy transport options
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Training & Development Support
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Work with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunity to travel to attend conferences or client meetings
- New Clients Prospecting - Smart Prospecting and Cold Calling
- New Clients Development - Product Presentation, Deal Negotiation and Closing
- Relationship Building and Growing of Strategic Clients
- Markets, Competitors, Clients Intelligence Gathering
- Networking Hosting/Attending Events
- Working closely with Accounts Manager to on board new clients
- Problem Solving
- Applicant must have a good background in the local business (Malaysia), gained through work experience in the local country and be proficient in English and other local languages.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, and Marketing or equivalent.
- Must have a strong sales hunting background, with solid presentation and communication skills
- Must be sociable and possess strong networking skills.
- Must have strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Result-oriented, meticulous, multi-task and self-motivated, strong work ethic and able to work under pressure independently and in a team.
- Willing to travel.
- The role is based in Singapore.
If you are interested in this challenging and diversified position in a young and energetic team, then please send us your English resume. Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working for eGENTIC.