You will be joining eGENTIC, a pioneer and global leader in B2C lead generation.
We are seeking a qualified sales manager to screen and win new customers who can benefit from our products and services.
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal Sales Managers have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and closing opportunities for success.
You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Reach out via cold calling/emailing to potential key clients as the first touchpoint in this relationship.
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Set up meetings or calls and present to potential clients and following up with post-meeting needs
- Manage and maintain sales pipeline.
- Utilize LinkedIn Sales Navigator, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Network and hunt for leads at online and offline events.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects and clients.
- Proactively screen the market for competitors, clients’ intelligence and new business opportunities.
- Work closely with Account Manager to on board new clients.
- Report to Country Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Applicant must have a good background in the local business (Malaysia), gained through work experience in the local country and be proficient in English and other local languages.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, and Marketing or equivalent.
- Must have a strong sales hunter background, with solid presentation and communication skills
- Must be sociable and possess strong networking skills.
- Must have strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Result-oriented, meticulous, multi-task and self-motivated, strong work ethic and able to work under pressure independently and in a team.
- Willing to travel.
- The role is based in Singapore.
If you are interested in this challenging and diversified position in a young and energetic team, then please send us your English resume. Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working for eGENTIC.