eGENTIC is a leading provider for state-of-the-art lead generation (data mining, data marketing, and online marketing). Our team of 200 employees is active worldwide in 30 countries. We rank among the largest marketing contributors in the online world and support more than 1000 companies in their efforts to generate new clients each month. We are dynamic, successful, and open-minded – and we have by far not reached the pinnacle of our success … Become a part of our ongoing growth!
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a highly motivated
Business Development Manager UK
What we are looking for:
We are looking for imaginative, creative, energetic and experienced Sales Professional who can bring both strategy and flair to our well-established team whilst working with top global brands on multi-channel campaigns and sales strategies.
We are looking for an individual who possesses tenacity and resilience with business-to-business sales experience and show self-motivation and can work independently. Applicants from ANY industry will be considered.
As Business Development Manager, you will be part of the UK sales team and you will be tasked with acquiring new clients and with identifying potential opportunities in the UK. You will be targeting new customers through a combination of networking, cold calling and opening conversations up with key decision makers from a variety of industries.
You will also manage a portfolio of existing clients with full responsibility for retaining and growing these accounts.
- Acquire and maintain new clients for the UK market
- Account management of existing and newly acquired clients
- Contract renewals/client retention
- Day-to-day contact over the phone
- Follow existing sales pipeline and expand this pipeline with new appropriate prospects
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK.
- Responsibility for the whole sales cycle, from prospection to bid proposal management to conclusion of contracts
- Regular face-to-face meetings
- You will be issued with KPI’s which you will be expected to meet or exceed whenever possible
- Observe market trends and present them to the team in form of business ideas
We offer you:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales/business development role, preferably in the area of online marketing / call center software / B2B software / Lead generation
- Bachelor degree
- Creativity, technical understanding and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to work
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Can do, will do attitude and a drive to achieve
- Existing network of contacts and prospects in UK, ability to ‘hit the ground running’
- Willingness to travel frequently
- A team focused environment combined with a high degree of individual responsibility and freedom to try your own ideas within an international environment
- An innovative, competent and dynamic company
- Excellent career opportunities in a flat hierarchy and an agreeable working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Smart working possibilities
- Comprehensive training
- Attractive remuneration model
- Attractive retention program
- A very pleasant working atmosphere, appreciation and trust
- Smart/Casual dress code
- 27 Holidays per year (Plus Bank Holidays)
Our UK Offices are located in Hemel Hempstead and our HQ is in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
If you are interested in this challenging and diversified position in a young and energetic team, then please send us your resume. Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working for eGENTIC and notice that this position is initially restricted for one year
, although we are looking for a long term engagement.
Please send your application to:
Ms Tanja Naruhn
Am Unisys-Park 1
www.egentic.com / email@example.com