eGENTIC is a leading provider for state-of-the-art lead generation (data mining, data marketing, and online marketing). Our team of 200 employees is active in 30 different countries. We rank among the largest marketing contributors in the online world and support more than 1000 companies in their efforts to generate new clients each month. We are dynamic, successful, and open-minded – and we have by far not reached the pinnacle of our success … Become a part of our ongoing growth!
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a highly motivated
- Overseeing & lead sales operations in the region.
- Establish sales plan and propose solution strategies by regions or vertical to reach defined sales and revenue objectives including leveraging on marketing resources.
- Development of new business opportunities in the market – will require cold calling, travelling and generating new sales. Methods of communication via email, linked-in message, phone calls, networking etc.
- Expand and maintain regional plans to promote sales growth in the region.
- Help identify key prospects and build a strategic sales approach to ongoing new business growth.
- Develop creative and innovative concepts for new business presentations and maximize sales opportunities across all products.
- Budget/forecast based on market conditions and product analysis.
- Generate pipeline and new business opportunities.
- Create, maintain and deliver a clear vision and business strategy that is aligned with corporate goals and values.
- Provide support in maintaining relationships and negotiating strategic deals with key clients to successful closure.
- Maintain effective coordination between Sales Department and other departments
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, and Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicant must at least have a good background in digital/media business and strong sales experience.
- Results-oriented, strong in identifying opportunities, developing strategy and executing business plans.
- Must be highly self-motivated and self sufficient.
- Excellent communication, presentation and creative skills (both written and oral).
- Self-directed, able to work and deliver timely and accurate results with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work with a large of amount of data meticulously, have a good analytical mind set and problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented, accountable, strong work ethic and a strong team player. Positive working attitude with pleasant personality.
- Able to travel.
- The role is based in Singapore-only.
If you are interested in this challenging and diversified position in a young and energetic team, then please send us your English resume. Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working for eGENTIC.