eGENTIC is a leading provider for state-of-the-art lead generation (data mining, data marketing, and online marketing). Our team of 200 employees is active in 30 different countries. We rank among the largest marketing contributors in the online world and support more than 1000 companies in their efforts to generate new clients each month. We are dynamic, successful, and open-minded – and we have by far not reached the pinnacle of our success … Become a part of our ongoing growth!
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a highly motivated
- Sales and Country Lead.
- Developing new business opportunities in the market – will require cold calling, traveling and generating new sales. Methods of communication via email, linked-in messages, phone calls, networking, etc.
- Generate client pipeline and new business opportunities.
- Oversee and lead sales operations for the country
- Establish a sales plan and propose solution strategies by region or vertical to reach defined sales and revenue objectives
- Expand and maintain sales plans to promote sales growth for the country
- Maintain and strengthen relationships and negotiate strategic deals with key clients to successful closure.
- Develop creative and innovative concepts for new business and maximize sales opportunities across all products.
- Budget/forecast based on market conditions and product analysis.
- Maintain effective coordination between Sales Department and other departments.
- Organize, train and manage the team for productivity, morale and growth.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, and Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicant must have strong sales experience, preferably in digital/media business
- Results-oriented, strong in identifying opportunities, developing strategy and executing business plans.
- Must be highly self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent communication, presentation and creative skills (both written and oral).
- Self-directed, able to work and deliver timely and accurate results with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work with a large amount of data meticulously, have a good analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented, accountable, strong work ethic and a strong team manager and player. Positive working attitude with a pleasant personality.
- Able to travel.
- The role is based in Singapore-only.
If you are interested in this challenging and diversified position in a young and energetic team, then please send us your English resume. Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working for eGENTIC.