eGENTIC is a leading provider for state-of-the-art lead generation (data mining, data marketing, and online marketing). Our team of 200 employees is active in 30 different countries. We rank among the largest marketing contributors in the online world and support more than 1000 companies in their efforts to generate new clients each month. We are dynamic, successful, and open-minded – and we have by far not reached the pinnacle of our success … Become a part of our ongoing growth!
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a highly motivated
Digital Sales Trainee Nordics
Do your friends or fellow students describe you as a proactive, creative and highly committed person? Do you have initiative and are a good team player? Are you eager to get to know the world of online marketing? Then eGENTIC is the place for you.
We are offering a 12-month program in which you would get to work through all the daily aspects of our sales processes. From client prospecting, to speaking to decision makers, closing deals and managing international accounts, we will lead you through it!
- As a digital Sales Trainee, you will be working closely within a tightly knot team and cover your own Portfolio
- You will be issued with KPI’s which you will be expected to meet or exceed whenever possible
- You are ultimately responsible to grow and develop the sales activities
- The role is focussed on improving our sales effectiveness by supporting the company’s sales team
- Ensure a high standard of customer service with new and existing Clients
- The position is office based, with some travel throughout Nordic countries (mainly Sweden, Denmark and Finland) to fulfill the roles as a Sales Trainee
- A degree in Media, Communication, International Business or a comparable education
- Creativity, technical understanding and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to work
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Can do, will do attitude and a drive to achieve
- Fluent in Swedish and/or Danish and/or Finnish and English, both oral and written
We offer you:
- A team focused workplace combined with a high degree of individual responsibility and freedom to try your own ideas within an international environment
- An innovative, competent and dynamic company
- Excellent career opportunities in a flat hierarchy and an agreeable working atmosphere
- Full flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Attractive remuneration model
- Attractive Retention program
- Various amenities and benefits for our employees such as: Free hot and cold drinks, fresh fruit, as well as team and corporate events
- A very pleasant working atmosphere, appreciation and trust
- Attractive office environment with modern equipment
- Offices are located next to Frankfurt am Main, in the charming location of Sulzbach/Ts.
If you are interested in this challenging and diversified position in a young and energetic team, then please send us your English resume. Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working for eGENTIC and notice that this position is initially restricted for one year, although we are looking for a long term engagement.