eGENTIC is a leading provider for state-of-the-art lead generation (data mining, data marketing, and online marketing). Our team of 200 employees is active worldwide in 30 countries. We rank among the largest marketing contributors in the online world and support more than 1000 companies in their efforts to generate new clients each month. We are dynamic, successful, and open-minded – and we have by far not reached the pinnacle of our success … Become a part of our ongoing growth!
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a highly motivated
Spain Junior Business Development Manager/Representative (m/f/divers)
The purpose of the Role:
Playing a key role within the Sales Team, which is responsible for bringing in new business opportunities and generating new sales leads in order to convert them and expand our current market portfolio.
You would be a new addition to a well-established team that is open minded and looking forward to more opportunities and insight.
As Business Development Manager, you will be part of the Spanish sales team and your tasks will be:
We are looking for an individual with a hunter mentality and with business-to-business sales experience. Someone who shows self-motivation and can work independently and be involved.
Applicants from any industry will be considered.
Knowledge and skills to be successful:
- Generating of qualified outbound leads by creating interest in eGentic’s services
- Targeting new customers through a combination of networking, cold calling and opening conversations up with key decision makers from a variety of industries
- Researching essential company information relevant to initiation of business
- Maintaining and creating leads and opportunities in our CRM system
- Achieving your individual goals in terms of contact rate and follow-ups on new business activities
- Supporting the team in operational and administrative tasks
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients with full responsibility for retaining and growing these accounts.
- Responsibility for the whole sales cycle, from prospection to bid proposal management to conclusion of contracts
- Regular face-to-face meetings
- You will be issued with KPI’s which you will be expected to meet or exceed whenever possible
- Observe market trends and present them to the team in form of business ideas
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a sales/business development role, preferably in the area of online marketing / call center software / B2B software / Lead generation
- Bachelor degree
- Creativity, technical understanding and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to work
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven track record of being able to work remotely
- Can do, will do attitude and a drive to achieve
- Speaks fluently in Spanish and English
- Experience in selling in a competitive environment
- Existing network of contacts and prospects in ES, ability to ‘hit the ground running’
- Willingness to travel frequently
- A team focused environment combined with a high degree of individual responsibility and freedom to try your own ideas within an international environment
- An innovative, competent and dynamic company
- Excellent career opportunities in a flat hierarchy and an agreeable working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Mix of office and remote working (3 days in the office and 2 days remote working)
- Comprehensive training
- Attractive remuneration model
- Attractive retention program
- A very pleasant working atmosphere, appreciation and trust
- Smart / Casual dress code
- 27 Holidays per year (Plus Bank Holidays)
Our office is located in Sulzbach am Taunus, very close to Frankfurt am Main.
If you are interested in this challenging and diversified position in a young and energetic team, then please send us your resume. Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working for eGENTIC. Notice that this position is initially restricted for one year, although we are looking for a long-term engagement.
Please send your application to:
Am Unisys-Park 1
www.egentic.com / email@example.com