With more than 15 years of experience, innovative strength and know-how, eGENTIC is the world’s leading provider of modern lead generation. Our team of 200 employees is active worldwide in 30 countries. We rank among the largest marketing contributors in the online world and support more than 1000 companies in their efforts to generate new clients each month. We are dynamic, successful, and open-minded – and we have by far not reached the pinnacle of our success … Become a part of our ongoing growth!
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a highly motivated:
Junior Business Development France
Do your friends or fellow students describe you as a proactive, creative and highly committed person? Do you have initiative and are a good team player? Are you eager to get to know the world of online marketing? Then eGENTIC is the place for you.
We are offering a 12-month program in which you would get to work through all the daily aspects of our sales processes. From client prospecting, to speaking to decision makers, closing deals and managing international accounts, we will lead you through it!
- As a junior digital business developer, you will be working closely within a tightly knot team and cover your own portfolio
- You will be issued with KPI’s which you will be expected to meet or exceed whenever possible
- You are ultimately responsible to grow and develop the sales activities
- The role is focussed on improving our sales effectiveness by supporting the company’s sales team
- Ensure a high standard of customer service with new and existing clients
- The position is office based, with some travel throughout France to fulfill the roles as a Sales Trainee
We offer you:
- A degree in Media, Communication, International Business or a comparable education
- Creativity, technical understanding and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to work
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Can do, will do attitude and a drive to achieve
- Fluent in French and English, both oral and written
- A team focused workplace combined with a high degree of individual responsibility and freedom to try your own ideas within an international environment
- An innovative, competent and dynamic company
- Excellent career opportunities in a flat hierarchy and an agreeable working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration model
- Attractive Retention program
- Various amenities and benefits for our employees such as: Free hot and cold drinks, fresh fruit, as well as team and corporate events
- A very pleasant working atmosphere, appreciation and trust
- Attractive office environment with modern equipment
- Offices are located next to Frankfurt am Main, in the charming location of Sulzbach/Ts.
If you are interested in this challenging and diversified position in a young and energetic team, then please send us your English resume. Make sure to include your salary expectations, as well as the earliest possible date you could start working for eGENTIC and notice that this position is initially restricted for one year
, although we are looking for a long term engagement.
Please send your application to:
Ms Tanja Naruhn
Am Unisys-Park 1
www.egentic.com / email@example.com